Our company has humble beginnings – with a core group of people whose dedication and resilience still serves as an inspiration for our team today. These individuals remain a vital and active part of our company and eagerly share their passion with the next generation of leaders. Our team members are motivated to help the company grow, and willingly share their excitement and expertise, inspiring others to reach their full potential.
The strong relationships that our company has established with our clients are reinforced by the commitment we have to one another within the company. Our culture is founded on honor, integrity and initiative. Our corporate character is what motivates us to be the best in the world at what we do.
Explore our opportunities to see if you have what it takes to become part of the Ethos Group team.
|Automotive Finance Director|
A distinguished Automotive Dealership in Wichita, KS is seeking a full time, driven, and energetic F&I Director to add to our growing team. This position will appeal to a candidate who believes in respect, integrity, and honesty; therefore, candidates must possess ethical business practices.
What We Offer:
· Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process while maintaining strong relationships with prime and subprime lenders
· Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the accounting department in a timely manner
· Lead and mentor Finance Managers within the department, and foster relationships throughout the dealership
· Establish and maintain monthly forecasted income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores
· Generate monthly, quarterly, and year end reports
· Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary products
· Outgoing, career minded personality with an expertise in developing relationships
· Experience creating a positive sales environment and providing excellent customer service
· A proven track record of at least 3-5 years of automotive F&I Producer experience is a must; Director experience preferred.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Valid driver's license with good driving record
Would you like to apply to this job?